Tuesday, January 29, 2008

82. west siiiiiiide

not to get anybodys hopes up, (and not to boast that we warrant high hopes) but we might find ourselves in the western half of the united states come late march/early april. we might even be hanging out at SXSW this year again. there's a lot of things that are about to happen in the next few months that i have zero clue about...

it seems like throughout my life thus far, i've been smack in the middle of my past and my future. my past was obviously what i had already done in life, and my future was pretty planned out ahead. EXAMPLE: when i was a freshman in college, i knew that my past was my past, and my future (at least for the next 3 years) was going to be more college. NOW it seems like there is no known future... there's just my past and me and i'm on the edge of a cliff... every day the cliff extends a little bit and i see what the ground (my future) looks like. i have no clue what it is until it builds itself the next day. it's interesting and fun and scary and great. here let me draw you a diagram...

old:

| P A S T | me | F U T U R E |

new:

| P A S T | me................

those dots are freaky!

sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deeeeeep