Friday, November 9, 2007

15. The Delicious Dish

I'm not really sure what we accomplished today but Sean and I did make it to the mall. I picked up a pair of black on black Vans Authentics to rock with my BDG Skinnies. We figure it's time we start dressing with a little style rather than the college frat kids we always looked like (we werent cool enough for frats though). So, our town is pretty small. Most people that were born here, end up raising their kids here so basically everyone knows everyone (which enables news to travel really fast). Two days ago we posted a blog about Universal. Ever since, we've been congratulated non-stop around town. It's a pretty awesome feeling, mainly because these were the people that believed in us and packed the house to our first ever show 2 years ago.

Anyway, we were all starving so I just made some whole wheat mini shell noodles with some eggs. I'm not really sure if this is a common thing but eggs and noodles are two of my favorite things so why not... and it tasted pretty solid. I just made this mailing list, its at the bottom left of our myspace. Sign up fools.

Ok I think thats all I got. Stay fresh

-g

No comments: